How could you not love this guy... :-)
Other Goings On of the Day
.
Today my parents came over an we took a few pics of Miss J with the new camera. Enjoy!
She loves her Paw Paw & Grandmommy!
(and yes, if you look at the picture in the background of Daryl & my wedding day, we are wearing life vests... we were married on a cruise ship... Some people display their portraits, we display a picture of us in life vests, yep... that pretty much sums us up.)
(and yes, that is a Barney R. cup from the mid 80's... don't hate!)
We took 80 pictures today.... She got tired of it REAL quick!






8 comments:
Too cute! The camera is the *bomb* isn't it! :) My favorite is the Monkeys in the bed shot! :)
Amanda
what kind of new camera did you get?! Did I miss that?!
Love the phots -
http://www.nikonusa.com/Find-Your-Nikon/ProductDetail.page?pid=25412
SUPER sweet camera!
Love the pic of your hubby in the crib with Jamie! I am a picture addict. I literally can't take just a few I have to take like 100 at a time! Love me some pics!
What possessed Darryl to get in the crib?! Too funny! Great pics and I LOVE the purple sundress! :) Erin
Wow... I'm away for a few weeks and she gets so big!! Just adorable!! I can't believe she is sitting so well already! Glad you like your new camera... I can't live without one...LOL!
Such cute pics! I've often pondered venturing into the baby crib myself. I wasn't sure if it would hold me, but maybe...
You guys take great pics. Jamie looks great in purple!
Post a Comment