Here she is being introduced to a willow branch.
And here is her first flower
And then daddy decided Jamie needed some "air time" Jamie is so used to this, notice that she still has her fingers in her mouth like it is no big deal that she is 15 feet up in the air. Sheesh! She LOVES it when Daryl tosses her. She's gonna be a little daredevil!!!
And after all the fun, they let me take a sweet picture. What can I say, they are the loves of my life!






2 comments:
Those pics are to die for!!! Love the one of her with the flower. The one of D throwing her up in the air is hysterical...SUPER BABY!!! That is what she looks like up there. I'm ROLLING! TOO CUTE!!!
Those pics are absolutely darling...I am sure that Daryl would agree.. tee hee! She looks like she sure enjoys her Daddy!
Post a Comment