How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 2, 2008

From Tooth to Teeth!

Now presenting, tooth #2. Jamie didn't act like she felt 100% yesterday and then she had a freak out cry in her sleep twice last night (nothing a little rock from mom couldn't fix) right after she went to bed, like she did right before tooth #1. But today, she has been all smiles.

4 comments:

Nicole Roberts said...

OK so I am amazed that you got such good pics of her teeth when they first came in. Try as I may, I couldn't get any of Walker's that weren't completely blurry until they were completely in and I caught them by chance when he smiled. She's cute as ever!

MBKimmy said...

I too am amazed, it Tatum even thinks I am TRYING to see her teeth she puts her toung right over it ... hahah

Glad she is moving right along with the teeth that is great!

Anonymous said...

Pretty good pics. I never could get pictures of Maddie's teeth. I'm impressed!!!

Anonymous said...

You have got to get this child enrolled in some sort of baby modeling. She is to cute for her one good and very photogenic (sp?). Just wait until her molars come in!!!