How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

She Works Hard for the Money

I wanted to let you all know that starting this week, my posts will be further apart because I start my new part-time job! I will be working from home which is a blessing! I'm really excited about it. I will be doing admin work for a coaching company - hey, I'm finally in the proper industry for my Psychology Degree - woo hoo! So why get a part-time job???
Babies don't look this fabulous for free, you know!
.
.
I told Jamie that she should get a job, but she didn't react very well to that suggestion....

10 comments:

MBKimmy said...

Good luck with the PT job - What are you going to do with Miss J while you work - i treied to work from home, it didn't work for me. But does for a lot of people ... I needed the adult time I was loosing my mind -

Good luck and I hope all is wonderful

PS LOVE the pictures!

Nicole Roberts said...

she is too cute for words!! good luck with the job. i am glad you get to work from home. that would be awesome!!

Anonymous said...

I am so gonna be that kid's agent! she's gonna be a star! i love these pictures, Lori.

Have fun with the new job! I think that's great!

The Partins said...

mbkimmy: My mother-in-law comes and visits twice a week and my mom comes at least once a week and I can work in the evenings when Daryl gets home and on the weekends, which is nice! And Jamie takes 3 good naps a day so I should be able to get my 25 hours a week with little trouble (I hope!)

Anonymous said...

That is great, CONGRATS!!!! I am so jealous of anyone who gets to work from home or be a stay at home mommy. Although, I am not for sure that I wouldn't need my adult time too!

BTW-I love those pics of Jamie. Always loved a baby in sunglasses!!!

The Brooks Family said...

Too cute!!! Your blogs always make me laugh. I don't know how you stand it. I'd be pinchin' that childs cheeks all day long! She is so darn cute! Good luck with the new job. It sounds great!

Tara said...

Good luck on your new job. I love those pictures. The sunglasses look perfect on her.

Chris said...

Congrats and good luck on your new endeavor! I can't wait to hear how it's all working out. Sounds like you can be very flex with your hours though! SO COOL!
Jamie is ADORABLE! Love the shades. Don't leave us waiting too long between posts!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new job! Anything to spend more time with our little ones is worth it.

Ida B. Goddard said...

good luck with your p/t. I don't even use my degree, so kudos to you. But, you know, we don't ever get this time with our babies back and we can always go out and get a job. I keep a 2-year-old little girl, Madison, during the week and I get paid $20/day. It's not much, but it's groceries!! At least you'll still be at home!! Good luck!