So I hope all the wind we had these last couple of days in Georgia didn't cause many of you trouble! Poor Tim & Amanda ended up with a tree in their house - no one was hurt!!!
All we got was this funny picture:

In other news, tonight was the 1st night that Daryl tried to put Jamie to bed so I could go to our neighborhood's monthly Ladies Dinner. Yea. Jamie likes her little routine with me and gave daddy a hard time. Thank goodness she is so darn cute!
5 comments:
A neighborhood monthly ladies dinner sounds fabulous! What a great idea. I'm glad you got some kid free time!
Ok so that picture totally cracks me up!!! We are talking about doing a ladies dinner in our hood too -- I've been meaning to ask you how you guys do this. Sorry I missed your call yesterday. I was busy feeding Ms. MJ and I didn't make it to the phone, then I totally forgot to call you back! LOL! Glad Daryl got to experience the bedding process! ;)
Speaking of Monthly Ladies Meeting....I think that I am in serious need of a GNO too!!
Ms J is cute as EVER!!!!
That first photo is a riot!! Here face is great!
The Monthly Ladies Dinner is AWESOME! What we do is, the 2nd Tuesday of every month, we meet at one lady's house. At the beginning of the year, we all are assigned a month and you host the event during your month. You send out an email about 2 weeks before your night and see who all is coming. Ours is from 7:00 - 9:30/10:00. The hostess for the month usually has an appetizer (crackers and dip), a bottle of white & red wine, tea, Salad, entree, side, dessert & coffee. For our December one, we also do an ornament exchange - Dirty Santa style.
Post a Comment