How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 15, 2008

This is How We Do it....

So when I was pregnant, my main concern was... How do I take a shower when I'm alone??? Well, it wasn't easy in the beginning... I had her in her bouncy seat and she would just cry. Well, now that she can sit up on her own - THIS is how I get my shower: She has her little play cocoon and she is just as happy as can be! And then she gets her bath. I love this picture of her in her robe after her bath... look at that belly stickin' out! :-)

7 comments:

melissa said...

I happened upon your blog - linked from a friend of a friend. I have a 9 month old little girl so it was fun to look through your blog! Jamie is so precious with such a great smile! everyday gets better and better- wait for the crawling to start!

Anonymous said...

I just love that little ones smile! When they get older taking a bath is a breeze, you just pop a movie in. But I remember trying to get one with Maddie and it was ROUGH!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I have to know if you were singing the Montell Jordan song from when we were in high school when you typed the title "This is how we do it..." because that's immediately what went through my head when I read your title..
Hope things are going well, Lori! Jamie is super cute as always!

The Partins said...

Devin - You better believe it! "This is how we do it, It's Friday night..."

Amanda said...

:) Too cute! I applaud you -- I am a super freak when it comes to being overprotected! I won't even let Marleigh lay on the bed with pillows all around if I am going to be out the room for over 5 seconds and she can't even sit up yet! :) I would always use the jumperoo -- if Marleigh is ever up when I am ready I either put her in the swing or bring the bouncy into the bathroom. That way I know she can't go anywhere!!! My son is huge and a big boy and I still can't stand for him to be out of his stroller in public. I have nightmares about him getting lost or someone getting him! I know I'm a "Super Freak!" add that to our playlist of "old school" songs! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hey, whatever works. I remember putting Kade in his crib so I could shower. Sometimes you just have to do it!

MBKimmy said...

TOO cute! Love it ... soon she will be crawling all over and that bed/pillow cage will have to be gone ... don't blink it happens very fast!