I guess Jamie gets that from the Maddox side of the family. Hopefully she will sing like my mom or Aunt Bettie, and not like me!
Jamie sings so much in the below video, she makes herself fall over!
Too cute! I think she's the happiest baby ever. And, not only can she sing better than Mariah Carey, she is much cuter :-)
That is too cute! I just love it when they start being so vocal and all of the WAY cute sounds they make!!!! Mariah ain't got nothing on Miss Jamie!!!
That is great ... she is starting to talk! Wonderful! Tatum makes SO many noises while eating it tickles me! You are right ... watch out Mariah, Jamie is in the house!
Too cute! Our girls are twins today! I just put Marleigh to bed in that "monkey" outfit!
She is so cute...thanks for the tunes this morning!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Too cute! I think she's the happiest baby ever. And, not only can she sing better than Mariah Carey, she is much cuter :-)
That is too cute! I just love it when they start being so vocal and all of the WAY cute sounds they make!!!! Mariah ain't got nothing on Miss Jamie!!!
That is great ... she is starting to talk! Wonderful! Tatum makes SO many noises while eating it tickles me!
You are right ... watch out Mariah, Jamie is in the house!
Too cute! Our girls are twins today! I just put Marleigh to bed in that "monkey" outfit!
She is so cute...thanks for the tunes this morning!!
Post a Comment