How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Half Way to One and Twice as Much Fun!

Miss Jamie is now 6 months old!!! The time has FLOWN by. Yesterday, she had her first bath in her big girl tub! When she was done with her bath, I took her out of the seat and let her splash around in the tub. She loved it!
Then when Daryl returned home from work, we took a few pictures of her.

This flower is almost the same size as her head!

Happy 6 month birthday Jamie! You are our little angel and we love you more than anything! You are the best thing that has ever happened to your father and I and we are so happy that you are our little girl!!!

.

.

And now, Jamie would like to say a few words (she LOVES playing with the keyboard!)....

.

xsavc eeeeeec wwwwwceeeexzd32 rt5555555555t5b j yj y

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe she is already 6 months old!

Jamie's typing interpretation: "I love you mom-you're the best!"

; )

MBKimmy said...

She is beautiful!

The Gordon Family said...

Jamie is so adorable, I can't believe she is 6 months already! Looks like she is having fun and loving life!

Anonymous said...

Can't believe Jamie is 6 months! Enjoy it, that is a great age.

Bethany said...

Love the pics of her on the lawn. i just want to kiss those cute little cheeks! Glad you guys are doing well.

Ida B. Goddard said...

that is too precious. I won't dare let Nolan hit the keyboard...no telling what kind of damage he'll do. She is precious!!

Chris said...

awww...happy half birthday Jamie! Yes, that title is correct. SUCH A FUN AGE! She is adorable! Bath time just got a lot more fun too!

Anonymous said...

Stop her from getting so big! I say that to my husband all the time. They grow up to fast. I tell ya Jamie always has a smile on her face...does the kid ever get upset?

Anonymous said...

okay, seriously, her cuteness is killing me!! oh, lori! how do you stand it! she is just so cute. and you always get the best shots of her.

and thank you for the gradutation hat idea! you are too kind! i got lazy though and bought hats at party city instead. ;)

Thank you for your idea though. I envy your craftiness. ;)

Jessica, JB & Ryleigh said...

Adorable!

Tara said...

Happy 6 months to Miss Jamie. Evan still loves the computer so good luck breaking that habit. Time has flown, I completely agree!

The Brooks Family said...

She is just too cute!! Hasn't it just been the most amazing six months??? You're a great Mommy Lori!

Caron said...

Oh, she reminds me so much of Allie (and Wyatt)at that age. Both of mine were just as round when they were about her age... perfect for squeezing! When it comes to babies... I say the bigger the better!

She is just BEAUTIFUL!! Oh, and LOVE the pics... I need you to come to work for me...LOL!!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big Jamie is. She is so beautiful!! Can you believe how fast it goes by??

Oh, and where did you get the tub seat? I need one of those!