.
The only other thing that has been going on this week is that I have that cold that has been going around - high fever, vicious cough, stuffy nose - that lasts about 2 weeks. I'm tired of wearing a surgical mask whenever I hold Jamie. My mom, mom-in-law & Daryl have been great about taking care of Jamie so I can avoid contact with her... I don't want her to get this. But I must admit, I miss being able to love on my baby!!!
.
And since I haven't been up to taking pictures, here is a look at how much changes in 4 months!
November 19th
March 19th






3 comments:
AWWWW...so cute. What a chunka love she is!!! Love me some big ol' babies like that! She'll lose it don't worry. I'm sure she's not gonna have to diet. LOL!
I hope you feel better. It stinks to not be able to love up on your baby!! Take care and get some rest!
I hope you get to feeling better! I can't get over how big she looks! I wish I could remember what D weighed at 4 months. That sounds about right, but she looks so much bigger than he was! I think some babies just are predispositioned to be bigger babies. She looks good and healthy to me!
Too cute! I love chunky babies....you just want to eat them they are so cute!!! Maddie was always so little, it made me so happy to see that she finally chunked up the last time that I saw her!
Hope that you feel better really soon!!
Post a Comment