Friday, March 28, 2008
4 Month Check-up
Jamie had her 4 month check-up today. The doc said she is the perfect baby...duh! We already knew that! She is in the 95th percentile for both height and weight...17 lbs 9 oz & 26 inches long. She said what I already told ya'll, breast fed babies gain quickly up to 6 months but then tapper off after that... and since she started off at 8#4, she is just gonna be bigger. But Jamie laughed the whole appointment (probably because she was naked and babies love to be naked) and she did all of her parlor tricks for the doc: raising up big on her tummy, sitting up by herself, standing in my lap... all that good stuff. She did NOT enjoy the shots, but who does??? I was impressed though because by the time we were out at the desk to make the 6 month appointment, she had already stopped crying. She has been sleepy tonight but in a VERY good mood when she has been awake.
.
On a personal note, my fever finally broke last night and I'm feeling MUCH better! YAY!
.
Today I took this video of Jamie with her Leap Frog. Every time I would play the music, she would get the BIGGEST grin so I figured I would video it. I wish I could get that excited about the alphabet! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Glad all went well at the appt! What a cute video!
Glad she didn't get put on a diet...tee,hee. YAY JAMIE!
Glad to hear you're feeling better as well!
Post a Comment