We have been bad parents and not taken any pics of Jamie in awhile so this morning (since Daryl is working from home today) I called for him to bring up the camera since Jamie was just looking so cute in her yellow PJs.
We decided today was a good day for a photo shoot since we can't do them at night due to her teething which equals WAAAAAAA!!!! So here are a few of the pics from today. She is wearing my yellow dress from when I was her age. One of the benefits of having a baby girl 2 days before the day I was born is she can wear some of my old clothes since they are the right size for the right season.
Nana came by today so here is a cute picture of the two of them.
She is standing so well! I barely have to help her.
She is sitting up well also. My baby is growing up too fast!!!

And this last picture is for Mrs. Chris. It's not exactly the same, but you get the gist. :-)







8 comments:
WAHOO...1st!
Oh Jamie looks A-dorable in your yellow dress...so cool that you have stuff like that saved. Do you have a pic to compare of you in the same dress??
I can't believe she's teething and trying to sit up already? Where does the time go!???
Ohhh, poor Miss Jamie and her teething. Evan feels for her, I'm sure. I love that you have some of your old clothes that she can wear now.
Those are precious. My mom saved some of my dresses too and Elena has worn some of them. It's so special to be able to share that across a generation.
She is so adorable, I can't believe how big she is getting! I hope to see her soon.
She looks so cute in her yellow dress. I know how you feel about teething babies. Alex is still cutting molars. OUCH!!
Hey,
Thanks Lori for putting up that last pic. You looked like a doll yourself! I love comparing like that! I tried to comment sooner but ol' blogger was actin' up!
Have a great week!
"They call her Mellow Yellow . . ." too cute! I just got some of my baby dresses from my mom for Marleigh as well! How funny! One of them looks like your yellow one, but it is pink. I am thinking of letting Marleigh wear it for easter! Marleigh and I are only 24 days apart. Too funny! I am so proud of her standing so well! We have GOT to get together SOON! Yucko for the teething to already be so bad! D started cutting teeth at 3 months -- but it lasted the whole first year and then it was the 2 year molars! Have you tried those teething tablets yet I was telling you about?
Amanda
How adorable that she is wearing your dress! She's a cutie!
Post a Comment