How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! I hope everyone had a wonderful day. We had our family over to our house this year for Easter lunch after church. Our parents, Daryl's Brother and his family, and our sister-in-law's family all came over. Unfortunately, my grandparents have bad colds so they couldn't come and they were missed! .
Here are some pictures of Jamie this morning in her Bunny PJs
With her Easter Basket... she got money from the bunny for her college fund while she still appreciates getting money for her education and not dolls & candy.
And here's the DIVA in her Easter Dress.
And her admirers
It was COLD today so here she is in her pretty sweater from Nana and cute little shoes from Great-Grandmomma.
Jamie with Nana. Jamie with Grandmomma & Paw-Paw

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! She looks like a little doll in her dress. Happy Easter.

Chris said...

She's just precious in her Easter Finest! Happy First Easter Baby Jamie! College fund money is a good idea...next year she can enjoy some PEEPS! :)

Glad you guys had a good one. Hope you're grandparents are feeling better soon!!

Amanda said...

Too cute! I LOVE that little sweater! I need to download pictures so I can post our Easter pictures! We can't wait to see you guys on Saturday!!!

Bethany said...

What a cutie in her little Easter Dress...and I love that sweater. Can you believe how quickly they grow...it seems like just yesterday you were taking belly shots!!!

Tara said...

I love Jamie's PJ's and her dress. She looks adorable. Glad to hear you all had a great Easter.

Anonymous said...

Jamie is too cute in her Easter dress. I have to agree with Ang, she looks like a little doll!

MattandErin said...

She is getting so big! What a cutie!

Caron said...

Love the picture of Miss Jamie and her basket!!! She's such a doll... and getting so big!

Heather said...

It is a VERY small world. :)
your friend was very nice the other day. Jamie is such a little doll. You (obviously) know that i have a little girl and we as mommy's all think our own is the most perfect - but over the months, i have to tell you that i think jamie is above average! She seems to be doing everything a lot faster than most babies! (I don't know, maybe I just don't remember...) But she is so pretty! Hope ya'll had a good easter!