How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 10, 2008

Rubba Dub Dub, Cute Girl in the Tub

Bath time fun on Sunday. I swear I can't resist that smile. :-)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She gets cuter and cuter everyday. I just love that last post with Jamie in your dress and the pic of you to compare it with. My parents didn't save any of my old clothes. Of course they were my sister's first and then they went on to our younger girl cousin. Now that I think of it, maybe they did hold on to one dress...

Tara said...

Those pictures are so precious. She is so cute!

The Brooks Family said...

She is sooooo darn cute! I think you have a little model on your hands! If I were you I would just stay home and kiss those cheeks all day!!!!

Anonymous said...

I must tell ya Jamie, you have got one cutie pie on your hands. If possible I think that she gets cuter every picture that I see of her. Absolutely precious!!!

Chris said...

I concur...she's getting cuter and cuter every pic. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the bath shots...those roly, poly arms and that gummy grin...LOVE IT! I like your title too!

Anonymous said...

She has a great smile! I think she is looking more like you Lori. The cheeks are adorable!!

MBKimmy said...

Found you from Chris - your daughter is adorable - I look for to reading more!

Amanda said...

Too cute! I can't get over how both our kids have those delicious chubby cheeks! I could literally just eat them.