Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Happy 4 Month Birthday!
My little peanut is 4 months old today! I can't believe how fast time flies. It seems like only yesterday we brought home a screaming baby and now I have this happy little person living with me. She changes a little each day and I can't wait to wake up and see what her new gift will be. Today was the first day we tried to give her rice cereal. She mostly pushed it out with her tongue... better luck next time. We video taped it, but didn't get any pictures. We will take some pictures at the next feeding. Also, J chose to commemorate her big day by sleeping for TWO AND A HALF hours in her crib!!! I got SO much done! Here are some pictures of Miss J today after she woke up - quite refreshed and happy, I must say!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
In my opinion she is a good mix of both of you and Daryl as I cannot tell who she looks like more!
I love her outfit! She is growing too fast for you I am sure! Cute as a button.
She is so happy and smiley! I love it! Congrats on 4 months - you will be amazed how quickly htey start eating "food" now!
Happy 4 months! I love the basket. Did you make that?
I just want to squeeze those little cheeks...
Happy 4 months to Miss Jamie. Chris and I were having the conversation at lunch today as to how fast time flies and how fast our babies grow.
Post a Comment