Monday, March 17, 2008
The Sit-uation
So Jamie LOVES to sit and stand. She makes us help her do it all the time. If she is laying down, she wants to sit. If she is sitting she wants to stand. Go, Go, Go.... that is Jamie. Well, all of that practice is paying off! She can now sit on her own for a minute of two. And she is starting to understand that you don't stare blankly at the camera.... here is her new "oh look, a camera!" smile.
She has also discovered that she can use her hands to better hold herself up. I discovered this while she was keeping herself from lying down on the changing table.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






10 comments:
So cute! I love that they learn it all so fast!
Absolutely adorable! This is the best part, it seems they learn something new each day!!!
She is such a cute little girl... I cannot believe how quick she is growing. Jamie will be doing circles around Alyssa here pretty soon!!
Love the pictures! Get ready for diaper changing wars. It has gotten harder by the day to change Evan's diaper since he learned to sit.
Too Cute!
Too Cute!
Oh my gosh that first pic is SO cute! She's really ham-ing it up for the camera. I like the last pic too. It looks like she's having a very intense conversation with her giraffe!!
Slow down Jamie!! You're growin' up too fast! :)
OH MY GOSH you should seriously enter that first pic into a cute baby contest-that is a winner for sure!
I absolutely love that first photo. She looks like she is laughing so hard that she is falling over.
you can just tell her sweet little personality is coming out, Lori! Oh, she's gorgeous!! i can't stop saying it!! :)
Post a Comment