How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Catching up

I realized that I had some pictures on my camera that I wanted to add to the blog and now is a perfect time because Jamie is sound asleep in her crib for the SECOND TIME today! This is a world record as Jamie is terribly spoiled and I've finally decided it is time for her to be a big girl and start napping in her room instead of on me or near me. We are working towards her moving from our room to her room at night and a friend of mine who has two adorable girls that she nursed on demand like I'm doing, gave me some good advice... which I should have been doing all along, but I hate to say no to Miss Priss... so anyways, on to the pictures! Ok, so this one isn't from my camera, but good none-the-less. My mom and dad came by yesterday and spent the day with us. Jamie loves her Grandmomma and Paw Paw to pieces! As promised, a picture of J going to town on her index finger. and finally Aunt Carol, Aunt Carol, Aunt Carol (this is the mantra that Carol said over and over to my ever expanding belly at work) Carol is one of my favorite people. We worked together at XINNIX and she has adopted Jamie as her niece. Her and her husband Allen are the coolest and always do nice things for us.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, lori!! this kid of yours!! so darn cute it kills me! that looks like one happy baby. and your aunt and mom are adorable. love the pictures.

you have a great weekend, girl!:)

MBKimmy said...

Great pictures and if you don't mind me asking what was the good advise?! Tatum put herself on a great schedule from day 1 ... I am hoping baby 2 will also. But ust in case you wanna share the advise I am listening!

Angela said...

Jamie, just like my kids are growing to fast. MAKE IT STOP!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so darn cute....no wonder you can't say no!!

Chris said...

That face!! She's so cute. YUMMY FINGER! That's so great you have a special "AUNT" like that for Jamie....

Anonymous said...

I bet your parents are so enjoying living so close to you now (and vice versa). She is getting to be such a big girl I just can't believe it.

Tara said...

I'm with everyone else, Jamie is a doll! Good luck on moving Jamie into her room. We still struggle with Evan from time to time because I gave him what he wanted too. It's so hard not to.