How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 28, 2012

Staying Fit a little Bit

So Daryl got me this cool little fitness tool for Christmas.  It is called a Fitbit One.

It is SOOO neat!  It is a pedometer on steroids.  It lets me know how many calories I can eat, how far I've walked, how many calories I've burned, how many floors I've climbed,I can track my water intake and calories consumed via the phone app.  It even tracks my sleep and keeps track of how much I sleep and how often I wake up.  VERY nice way to keep everything in check with baby on the way.

Jamie and Evan were both big babies even though I only gained 30 lbs with each, so I'm gonna try to gain less with this one, and the fitbit will be a big helper in that, I'm sure.

I also ran for the 1st time since my race on Turkey Day.  It was ROUGH.  Daryl stuck with me, though and then we finished with a few mile walk so we were able to talk and that is always nice.  The run did put me back in the running mindset so hopefully I can get back with the program now.  It was also very satisfying to see my step count go from 500 to 16000 after the run.  Fitbit is also making the whole family more active because I needed to burn some more calories so we all went outside for a walk / Power Wheel Jeep ride.

Jamie LOVES her new wheels and is actually a pretty good driver.  Evan is content to be the passenger and loves to ride shotgun.  Jamie definitely makes it a fun ride!  I almost had 3 heart attacks, but she was all over it.



No comments: