How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 20, 2012

And Baby Makes....5, right? I've lost count....

We are having a third kiddo!  Woo Hoo!!!!   Jamie is so excited about her baby sister.... oh Lord.  She REALLY wants a sister, but said she "would love it if it is a boy.... but it's gonna be a sister."  haha.

Jamie asked me if I would help her take care of the new baby because then "I will have two babies to look after and babies are a lot of work."  Really, kid?  I didn't realize you were taking care of your brother.  ;-)

I found out after I ran the Gobble Jog 10k on Thanksgiving Day that I was pregnant, so I feel a little bit better about not PRing the course.  ;-)  But what a nice Turkey Day surprise - of course it wasn't until that night so I didn't have an "excuse" to eat a lot, so I didn't.  bummer.

We heard the baby's heartbeat this week and it was 132.  It is weird not having any type of gender preference this time around, beyond hoping it is a girl for Jamie's sake (and a boy for Evan's!!! ha).  But the hardest part is coming up with a name!  We have decided not to even talk about it until we know if they are a boy or girl.  We knew Jamie & Evan's names when we were dating, so now we have to be imaginative.  great.


No comments: