How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Run, Momma, Run

So before and after each kid, I've been running, but after Evan, I really took it up a notch and ran a few half marathons and my first full marathon!

My first race was in March after having Evan in January.  It was a 5k fundraiser for my sorority. It felt great so I kept going for it!





Then I upgraded to a few 10ks. The Big Peach Sizzler & the Peachtree Roadrace.


Then I did a few Half Marathons (Did one in 1:57, I was totally stoked!)


And finally I ran my first Marathon (Which was Daryl's 4th)


Here is a picture of Daryl running one of his Disney marathons that I thought was cute.  :-)

No comments: