How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 24, 2012

Here we go again - 8 weeks

PREFACE:   So while pregnant with Evan, I found my Jamie blog to be very helpful to me.  I was frank and accurate, and that helped me to compare the two because you forget all of that stuff.  Since it helped me, maybe it will help you, so any of my friends out there thinking of adding to their brood, maybe my blog will help, so I will just lay it all out there:  The good & the bad.  The good isn't a slap on the back, the bad isn't a cry for sympathy.  It just is what it is.

Ok, on to the post!

So anyone who has followed my blog my past two pregnancies will not be surprised to see this outfit again.  ;-)  We are at 8 weeks now, and I'm starting to get morning sickness more frequently.  I've had mild episodes starting at 6 weeks, but they were short and infrequent.  Now I will get at least a minor wave of nausea at least once a day.  Greeeeaaaat.

It was a struggle finding the outfit, but after going through every draw and tearing my closet apart, I was able to find these two stellar pieces. haha.  So far I've gained 2 pounds, and then lost them, and then gained them, and then lost them, so I'm gonna average out and say I've gained one lb.

Things sure are different with the third.  I feel like I've "popped" a lot sooner.  Luckily I dropped a few pant sizes while training for the marathon so I just pulled my bigger pants out and I've been wearing them.  My measurements haven't really changed, things just feel "better" in baggy pants.  You know how when you sit down, if you are wearing pants that fit, they kind of dip in? Well, that isn't comfy.  So now my pants are comfy when I sit and falling off when I stand.  Such is life.  My maternity clothes are all for the wrong season (boy, didn't think this one through) so I'm glad I have some segue clothes to help get me through the first trimester.

So I hope everyone has a great Christmas!  We are enjoying Christmas Eve with our parents and my grandma and then Christmas Day with the extended family.  Of course pictures will follow.  :-)

No comments: