How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas To All

I ALWAYS WANTED THIS!!!  This was the phrase Jamie said after opening all of her presents.  She had a BLAST!  This was probably the best Christmas we've had with the kids.  They really did enjoy themselves.

All the grandparents spent Christmas Eve at our house.  Nana slept with Jamie, I slept with Evan, my parents slept in our bed.  Luckily, Daryl got a camping cot from my parents, so he slept on that. haha.



I got a vitamix!  I'm totally stoked!  Daryl is going through the recipe books as I type figuring out what special concoctions we will be making this week.





 Jamie bought Daryl a gun that shoots these paint-ball-esque thingys.  She was so proud.

Evan liked my new running hat.


Santa was on his A-game this year!  Jamie got a red Jeep


And Evan got Thomas the train engines & track for the table I got for a STEAL at a consignment sale a few months ago.


Evan loves his new tent with tunnel.


The Family Pic.  Yes, Evan is holding a cookie.  Yes, we bribed him to smile.

We also hosted Christmas Day for the whole family.  We had 17 people here and we had a blast.  The food was DIVINE!   



No comments: