LOVE the scrapbook. That was awesome. Lori, I swear she gets cuter by the moment. Don't you just love having a little princess!!!
That's cool. I've dabbled in digital scrapbooking but not that much. I've only done one photo or page here and there.
I want to view it, but it wants me download something first? Hum...let's see how Jason feels about me doing just that...
Love this Lori!! very cool!
Awwww... I can't get it to play for me!! I can only see the first image and hear the music, but that's it! I may try again later... I'd love to watch it!!
Hey,Hope everyone is ok and not sickies over there...checking up on you....take care.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
LOVE the scrapbook. That was awesome. Lori, I swear she gets cuter by the moment. Don't you just love having a little princess!!!
That's cool. I've dabbled in digital scrapbooking but not that much. I've only done one photo or page here and there.
I want to view it, but it wants me download something first? Hum...let's see how Jason feels about me doing just that...
Love this Lori!! very cool!
Awwww... I can't get it to play for me!! I can only see the first image and hear the music, but that's it! I may try again later... I'd love to watch it!!
Hey,
Hope everyone is ok and not sickies over there...checking up on you....take care.
Post a Comment