Daryl took some pics of Jamie last night....

This is when she found out Marleigh beat her in size by 1lb 10 oz and 3 inches. Jamie HATES being outdone! (she is SUCH an only child). :-)
This is how she feels about tummy time. "sheesh...if I have to"

And she is finally coming to terms that she DOES have to bathe occacionally... but she is plotting ways to get out of it.
4 comments:
Jamie, I'm sure your mommy is glad you were smaller than Miss Marleigh since you weren't born via c-section! Cute pics as always-she will learn to love the bath eventually ; )
So cute! She's just loving the camera!! Lindsay used to love her bath. Now she says "no bath, no bath, mommy" every night after dinner. I have no idea why but now we HATE and CRY through the whole bath!
If only you could have gotten her to stick her pinky up like Dr. Evil in the bath pic, it would have been perfect! So good to see you guys on Friday...she's even cuter in person!
Love the pics. The tummy time is my favorite. I am pretty sure that is the way that most of them feel about tummy time! She is too cute!
I agree with Andrea about the weight!
Post a Comment