How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 11, 2008

Worth the wait

Yep, she was worth the wait!
We finally had a family picture taken!
Me and Jamie She kept moving around, for this picture, but I wanted to show off her cute little socks too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gotta admit...those are some really cool socks. Wherever did you find them? :-)

Caron said...

Wow she is getting big! I love the way her little belly fills up that 'worth the wait' shirt! Both of mine were just like that! She is adorable! Oh, and love the family pic too!!!

Heather said...

Those photos are beautiful! I love that onesie.

Anonymous said...

You are a beautiful mommy, Lori! and what a gorgeous baby!

Chris said...

So cute...you look AWESOME mommy! I have to agree with Caron...I LOVE that little pot belly!! Lindsay's is always sticking out in her pj's after dinner and I just ADORE it!!! Great pics. I wish I had that worth the wait onsie when I had Linds. LOVE IT!