Jamie and the women who spoil her... :-)
.
It was crazy going through my old toys... 1) I discovered how maticulous I was as a child because most toys were in prestine condition save for the wear and tear that attic life warrants. 2) A lot has changed in toys over the last 20 years.
.
I found some things that Jamie will be able to play with when she is older. And the fact that Barbie Mecca is in my basement will one day be a blessing, because one day, I'll hear this:
"I WANT A NEW TOY!!"
"Oh really, well looky here, a brand new (to you) toy! enjoy."
.
I still have 8 more boxes at my parents house to go through... I had a ton of toys. sheesh! Can you tell I was an only child? It was fun going down memory lane today. Hopefully I'll find even more things for Miss J.
.
The reason my parents brought all those toys now??? They are moving about 20 minutes away from us!!! They were an hour and a half so it will be so nice for them to be closer. I enjoyed having my grandmomma & grandad close to me and Jamie will get the same blessing!






5 comments:
That will be fantastic, having them so close. My mom is 10 minutes away from me and it works well. Cute pictures.
You are so lucky to have all of those toys saved!!!!! I bet that some of them are worth real money on ebay too!!
Glad that your mom will be close by... moms rock!!!
That will be great. My grandparents lived next door and I spent my whole childhood just wandering back and forth between houses.
Oh and I am with Stephanie on the EBay bit....I bet you could sell them and make some good money!
What a sweet pic of the two grandma's and Jamie! How great they will live so close. The whole family will surely benefit from it!
What a great photo. The two women who will always spoil her rotten. I have recently gotten out some of my olds dolls for Alex and 85% of them are like new. I like you was a neat freak and I must admit that I still am. We probably have some the same things.
Post a Comment