How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 28, 2007

Belly Evolution: Week 33 and 1 Day

Ahh... Week 33. The end is in sight! Less than 50 days left. I am so excited about having Jamie here! Having the showers and going to Lamaze class is really making it feel like she will be here sooner than later. We had our first Lamaze session tonight and will finish up tomorrow.... Let me tell you, Daryl is just SOOO excited about being in a room full of pregnant women from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM. He is just so ready to start sharing emotions and listening to his body. HA!!! Thank goodness we have the ability to find random things hilarious or else tonight would have bored us to death, as opposed to just tears. As many of you know, when it comes to most things, we aren't very serious. We are very level headed people, but we don't take much "serious" so while there were some people there diligently taking notes and asking a zillion questions, we are giggling when the lady talks about body parts. We are so five. Hopefully tomorrow will go by quickly. Daryl can't sit through a 2 hour movie, I don't know how he is going to handle an 8.5 hour birth class. I'll have to take shiny objects for him. At least they have big comfy rocking chairs for us to sit in so we don't have to be still, otherwise Daryl would pull a hammy bouncing his leg up and down. And where do they find these people for the videos they show? Talk about slightly leaning towards crazy! If any of you have ever been in a birthing video, then that isn't the one we saw... ;-) Well, I will give an update on how the rest of Lamaze went and I have another shower on Sunday!!! My wonderful sis-in-law is throwing us a shower with her mom & Daryl's mom at her house Sunday. Can't wait! I'll post pictures soon.

2 comments:

Chris said...

You have me cracking up. That Hammy joke about Daryl hit home for me. Mike always does that leg bounce thing and it drives me crazy in booths at restaurants. One of Lindsay's first ultrasound videos we have she is tapping her foot non stop and I was like "if you EVER needed proof that's YOUR baby, there it is!" His brother does it too. Drives me nuts!
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I think she's pretty adorable too. I can't wait til your blog is full of adorable pictures of Miss Jamie Marie! Have fun at your shower tomorrow. Hope you are surviving today!

Anonymous said...

girl-let me help y'all out and make it reeeeal simple. there is only one word you need to learn for the birth.......

EPIDURAL.

:)

You can send me a check for my services. :)