How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Time to Monkey Around!

What do you get when you mix 2 pregnant ladies and 85 blow up monkeys? One heck of a 2-year-old Birthday Party, that's what! . Daryl and I spent the weekend with our favorite couple, Tim & Amanda. We helped them get everything set up for Davis' Birthday party. The theme this year was jungle and it looked so neat! The cake was a monkey's face and then there were cupcakes with trees and jungle animals. So cute!!!
Daryl and I haven't had a picture together since... well, I don't know when, so here we are. I am always amazed when I see pictures of myself because I don't feel the size that I am... I still feel like my old size until I see a picture or try to squeeze between things. Then I'm like. "Oh yea, you have a watermelon under your shirt."
And here are the Preggo Sisters! You all should be very proud of us, there was not a single hormonal incident at all this weekend. (just don't ask Tim and Daryl to back up that statement). I can't wait for our babies to get to play together and harrass Davis. They will have such fun growing up together :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too Cute!

Amanda said...

:) Love it! Burn me a copy of his bday pics when you get a chance! Looks like you have some good ones! Going to work on our BLOG! :) We owe you guys --- and can't wait to do our part with Jamie's parties!

Bethany said...

It was so good to see you yesterday. You look fabulous, as always. Good luck during these last 10 weeks! I can't wait to meet Jamie.

Chris said...

Cute pics. It was good to see a pic of you in something other than the white tee. LOL!
You look awesome! You're in the home stretch!!! WOOOHOO!!

Anonymous said...

I can so relate-I never knew how big I had gotten until I looked at myself in pictures.

Those are awesome decorations-y'all did a great job.