How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Belly Evolution: Week 29

On the baby front, everything has been going great!!! She is a very active little girl. Always rolling around. She gets these fits where you can see my stomach just moving around all over the place. She has also started doing this "thing" where she will push her foot up but instead of going into my lungs, she goes on TOP of my ribs...like, towards the outside! It hurts the daylights out of me. She is almost kicking me in the boob she is going up so high. The only thing I can do is start rubbing her foot and gentle push down while doing so to get her to go back into the tummy region and out from the front of my ribs. . The house is coming along nicely. We have some more painting to do this weekend. We started unpacking some boxes (bathroom stuff mostly) and moving all of our storage stuff (Christmas decorations, camping gear, etc) into the basement where it will live with the spiders. Please note: Bug bombs just toy with the spiders in my basement... the only way to kill these spiders is with a shoe, a priest, and some holy water. . We have another Doc. appt on the 10th. I've been trying to eat better these 3 weeks and so far, I haven't gained any weight (but OH NO!!! It's a Holiday weekend! I'm doomed). We have gone from 4 weeks to 3 weeks between visits. That makes me excited!!! I'm so ready for Jamie to be here. Time is really flying now. Daryl said it would once we started getting the house ready and he was right! It is so hard to believe that we are just one week away from being in the 30's! I will try to remember to take pictures of the progress Jamie's room has made. I keep taking the camera, it is the whole "taking it out of the purse" that is getting me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang- i can't believe you are almost 30 weeks! It seems like it's gone by fast, buy hey, i'm not the one with a baby's foot lodged in my ribs. :) I do remember joe doing that. it hurts. alot. have a great long weekend, Lori!

Amanda said...

The joys of feet being everywhere but where they are suppose to be! Ok so I have a funny story worth sharing! 3-4 days before Davis was born I was sitting in a HORRIBLE conference with like 6 or more people. All of a sudden D kicks or extends his foot out. I mean it was "coming" out of my stomach. I quickly grabbed while freaking out internally and trying to keep my composure. I was like oh my gosh he has broken out of his sac and is FREE!!! I could feel every detail of his foot -- outline, heal, all of his toes. It was WILD. I just remember propping my elbow on my chair and pushing with the palm of my hand as hard as I could against his foot, and all of a sudden it like popped and went in. I was sitting there going Dear Lord, should I leave and rush to the hospital. I really thought my sac had ruptured. I had never felt anythign like that! :) Guess he just wanted to put his two cents in! :)

Anonymous said...

You are in the home stretch now. I always felt better counting down the last few weeks.

Anonymous said...

Wow I can't believe you are a little over 2 months from delivery. I can hardly wait to meet Jamie. So just curious...have any heartburn? You know that old wives tail about heartburn=lots of hair on baby's head? That rang true for me. I had LOTS of heartburn and David had LOTS of hair.