(1st off, I don't know why I'm standing like that) Sorry for the delayed post. We spent last night painting at the new house. Daryl is priming Jamie's room since it was painted a blue that will NOT go away. He is on the 2nd coat of primer and you can still see the blue. sheesh!
I worked on trimming out the guest bedroom and sweeping the basement (I preferred the later because it was 97 degrees upstairs and 75 in the basement!)
.
I worked on trimming out the guest bedroom and sweeping the basement (I preferred the later because it was 97 degrees upstairs and 75 in the basement!)
.We are one week away from month 8! It is getting closer to the day we get to meet little Jamie and we can't wait!!!! She is always moving around and stuff and it is the coolest thing ever. I'm starting to feel mighty big.
.
We had family come into town last week. Daryl's Uncle Levi and Aunt Joann came to visit from St. Louis. It was nice to see them again.








4 comments:
I can't tell for sure but it looks like you've dropped a little. Do ya think?
That blue sure is stubborn! Can't wait to see the pics when you're finished with the nursery!
Have a great weekend!
Hope y'all are enjoying the new house. Glad you are having a great pregnancy and i pray for cooler temperatures for all the baby mamas out there to keep things more comfortable. enjoy your weekend! :)
My dad is originally from St. Louis-and I have lots of relatives there and in other parts of Missouri-its a small world!
I'm with Chris-can't wait to see the nursery all finished!
You look so good!!! Ohh, I'm just so excited for you to experience motherhood. It's a feeling like no other.
Post a Comment