Please do not think that I think that this is a cute look.... I just wanted to preface the next few months pictures with that. I know this outfit is looking pret-ty bad but I feel that the best way to show how things are getting bigger is to wear the same outfit. That being said, laughing is completely allowed, and expected. :-).
Since I've posted so much this week, I really don't have anything new to share today. I want to thank you all for the encouraging words! We are so excited about the new changes that are coming up for us!
.
Let's see, as to Jamie, she is still kicking like crazy. I can see her move a lot now. It's so neat to see her kick. She is definitely getting stronger. It feels like she is trying to move into my lung cavity. I have a pain under the left pectoral muscle in front of my ribs that hurts when I sit hunched over or I bend over.... it's not so much a "hurt" as it starts feeling weird... like that area is going to sleep or something. Anyone had that? I think it is just because Jamie is so high that it is pinching on a vein or something. If it keeps up, I'll ask the doctor at our next visit. I've also noticed that I'm starting to lose my balance some. I'll lean too far and have to work at not falling. I'll also open doors and hit my belly because I'm not used to it being all out there.
.
Congrats to my sorority Big-Sis, Stephanie. She is expecting her first baby at the end of August. She is having a little girl too! YAY!!! Hopefully she will start blogging too (hint hint) as I directed her here and she read all of the AGD blogs.






8 comments:
girl, i think i was the clumsiest pregnant woman ever! seriously,my belly was black and blue from running into so many things. everyone wanted to see it-like i was some freak show at a circus. anyways, you look fabulous. you are a riot the way you talk about the outfit in the pictures! :)
It's going to be interesting to see you in that shirt in a couple more months. :P
The balance thing is weird huh? I don't think I got it back either.
Have a great week!
Your daddy said you were cute!! And I think you are beautiful. We are so happy for you and Daryl. Be careful--I fell when I was pregnant with you. And I wasn't even big yet!! My granddaughter sure is pretty, too. Can't wait til November to hold her!
We love you.
Mom and Dad
Congratulations Stephanie and yes please do join the world of blogging! Got a name picked out yet?
I fell all the time when I was pregnant. Luckily I was quick enough to brace the fall with my hands and knees!
I had the same feeling in my chest at times. My doctor said that it was a foot or arm wedged in very high. It was very uncomfortable. Glad to hear all is well. Keep up the "good work".
Lori, I'm so glad you're doing the belly shots...and keep wearing the same clothes. It is the best way to see how much you've grown. And no laughing here - just smiles of joy for you! Please tell Stephanie congratulations for me. I'm so happy for her. I hope she starts a blog. I'd love to see the new legacy once she arrives. Keep us posted on her news too!!
http://bresnan3.blogspot.com/2007/06/fathers-day-07.html
Hey-I think we had the same caricature guy. My guy was named Patrick too. Check out the one I had done for MIke for Father's Day. Too funny...he's from Decatur???
Hey there! Cute as ever! I keep meaning to start the belly shots and we forget! You will have to start calling me on Thursdays! If we can remember we will do one tonight to get started! :) I totally lost my balance all the time with D. In fact it is already starting this time. One time with D I fell backwards and landed in a rubbermaid container (a large once of course) it was more than lovely. I was in the carport and trying to get out as fast as I could before any neighbors saw me! How embarrassing! :) Just call me GRACE!!!
Post a Comment