We went to an event last night that one of my vendor's hosted and they had caricature artist there. So here is ours. Had to put it on here as it makes me laugh every time I look at it. I think I look like Linda Hamilton from the Terminator movies. ha-ha. If you ever need catering or a place to hold a reception in the Dunwoody area, I highly suggest using this catering company. The facility is very nice and the food was DIVINE! http://www.fabulouscreations.net/






4 comments:
crazy! i said Linda Hamilton before i saw that you wrote it. cool picture. have a great weekend, lori!
Picture is so cute, that baby is growing and you look beautiful. Hope to see you in September.
That's funny! So is Katie's comment! I will pass that catering info along to people at work.
LOL! So Daryl is a MONKEY!!! LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment