So the inevitable has happened... my shirt and shorts no longer meet in the front. After talking to enough girlfriends, I've decided not to worry too much about the jump in weight gain for this month. That every pregnant lady has to get yelled out at least once by their doctor....it's a right of passage. .
Jamie is definitely front and center. I'm carrying high too, because one of my co-workers is a week ahead of me, and her baby is all low and Jamie is trying to hide in my lungs. She is a kicker, that is for sure. I feel her almost every hour now. If I wake up on the middle of the night, I feel her. I can see her kicking through my shirt now too...and it doesn't have to be tight either. I can see her through a lose fitting top. It is the coolest thing to see her rolling around in there.
.
We have our monthly Doc appt. tomorrow and we get to see Jamie again so I will post some new pics of her tomorrow night and post her latest stats (and I'll have them re-confirm she is a girl... I am SUCH an over-preparer... I've been told TWICE now and I still want to know again before I paint everything pink. ha-ha)
.
Speaking of being a mom...I suffered a MASSIVE case of prego brain today. We had catered lunch at work today. They have these yummy brownies so I figure I'll go get one (see above about accepting my weight gain). I get a refill of my drink while I'm at it, head over to the dessert tray, grab a brownie, and proceed to place it in my drink. Yea, I said IN my drink. I guess I was thinking I was holding a plate??? I have no idea. But I KNOW that is WAY unlike me as I would never waste good sweet tea OR a brownie - it's considered a sacrilege in my family to do such a thing, and my dad might disown me. (don't worry, I got another brownie)
.
The only ailments I have so far is my back right below my shoulders is starting to hurt some and my right hip will start hurting from time to time. The back is because, hello, look at my belly!!! My hip - I think she is sitting on a nerve because it only hurts every now and then and will stop for no good reason.
.
Well, it is past time for Daryl to read to Jamie (every night at 8:30). So I will talk to you all tomorrow!






1 comment:
Oh my gosh you had me laughing so hard in this post! Good luck at your appt tomorrow. I hope you get some good pics.
Don't worry about the weight gain. Just try to stick with the good habits as much as possible and not go wild. You'll do ok.
I carried very high with Lindsay too. I know it's probably a wives tale but I think girls are high and boys are low. Everyone says it at work and I work at the baby factory!!
Post a Comment