How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Belly Evolution: Week 22

This past week has flown by! We have been house sitting for one of my friends at work while she is on vacation and keeping her little Maltese, Charlie Dog (hence the change in the background). I'll admit, it has been nice being in a house again. That townhome is getting pretty old with those paper thin walls and the college students that live around us playing thier loud music.... wow...I just sounded REALLY OLD.... Oh well.
.
Found out today that Jamie is a rocker chick. Last night while watching "The Next Best Thing" on TV, every time the impersonators sang, she would start jumping around. So this morning at work, I put some headphones on my belly and played some classical music...nothing. I figure, what the hey...and play Aerosmith...she starts jumping around like crazy. ha-ha.
.
Some more exciting news, we are planning on closing on a house soon! Woo Hoo! I need to NEST! Once we close, I'll be sure to post a picture. I'll also be sure to post pics of Jamie's room once it is finished. We are going to decorate with light pink and chocolate brown.

4 comments:

Chris said...

That is so funny about the Rocker Baby...Lindsay went to U2 and TWO Bon Jovi concerts in utero. She still loves Bon Jovi when I play it in the car! :)
Good luck on your new home. I don't envy you moving in the middle of a pregnancy! At least you have an excuse not to move a lot of stuff though!! I bet you are DYING to NEST! Pink and chocolate will be adorable in Jamie's room. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Anonymous said...

So Jamie likes to boogie, you go girl LOL. Love light pink and chocolate brown together great colors. Looking forward to seeing the pics. You are just glowing. Hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny about Jamie being a rocker girl already. Can not wait to see photos of your new place and her new room. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

So my comment has nothing to do with your post but I just wanted to tell you that you can prevent stretch marks by using baby oil...use it not just on your belly but other places that are stretching too...I avoided stretch marks on my belly, but they are on my rear and my thighs 'cause I didn't think about putting baby oil there!