We have reached the half way point! Jamie is moving around like crazy now too. I can see her from the outside now when she kicks. I see a little "bump" come out where she kicks me. So far, these are the people who have felt Jamie Kick: Daryl (aka Daddy), My Mom & Dad (Grandmomma & Paw Paw), Daryl's Mom (Nana), Deeshia (Aunt DeeDee), Carol from my work, and her oldest cousin thinks he has... Not sure because when you are 7, you can only tolerate waiting for something you've never seen make a movement that you can hardly feel. :-)
.
For those who know me, I am a jumpy person. If someone says hey to me, and I don't expect it, I jump. I'm a horrible date to a scary movie. Well, sometimes when Jamie kicks really hard, and she hasn't been really moving for a while, I jump! I'm afraid people are going to think I have issues. ha-ha.
.
And as for my little boy's size L T-Shirt.... I fear it will never be the same after these 9 months. Nor will my belly button. Mom's out there: Did it feel like your belly button was constantly stretching when you were pregnant? The highlight of my belly button is that it is where I can see Jamie kicking the best.
.
Cute story about our 4 year old Nephew. I'm sitting upstairs with him and his aforementioned 7 year old brother and the little one is jumping on the bed.... he stops, crawls over and looks at my tummy and says "I made Jamie cry, jumping on the bed, but don't worry - she's okay." and then proceeds to continue jumping on the bed. He is also the one that KNEW she was a girl because she looks like me so maybe he did make her cry! :-)






3 comments:
Kids have a 6th sense so I believe him-you can't make this stuff up!
I agree with Andrea. Yes, the belly button gets worse along the way. Don't worry it goes back to normal. That tee shirt isn't going to last much longer! :)
Hey, you look great, wonder if the tee shirt will make it to 9 months.
I saw the video Mom & Dad brought it, I started to cry at the end, I told Linda I want to be the adopted grandma. We went shopping and hit every baby dept.
Post a Comment