Not much to report since Tuesday. I guess the only thing to add is now veggies make me nauseous. I found this out the hard way during lunch at work. I almost lost it. Thought it was a consistency issue so I didn't think twice about taking a big bite the next day on my favorite veggie: cooked broccoli. You've never seen someone run faster to the nearest trash can. Luckily I composed myself and was NOT sick in the middle of my office....how humiliating would THAT have been!!! Oh yea, almost forgot, Daryl was out of town so my mom and dad came to visit and took me to Cheesecake Factory and then to Motherhood Maternity and bought me a very cute maternity ensemble. I found a picture of the shirt below, but I choose to go with Khaki pants as I REALLY needed a pair of maternity khaki pants over brown pants. Thanks Mom & Dad! Now I have Grey Slacks from Gloria (Daryl's mom), khaki shorts from Daryl and some hand-me-downs from my sis-in-law Deeshia. I'm working on getting a wardrobe together. :-)






3 comments:
The shirt is so cute...I love it!
Oh my gosh girlfriend -- are you sure there are not two little munchkins in there!!! You know you have 24 weeks to go right?!? you look GREAT!!! I miss you! LOVE the shirt -- Save it for me k?!? I need to get some of my clothes back from Ashley if she has outgrown them so you can borrow them!!!
Wow, your little peanut is starting to really show now. You look great. That shirt is too cute. I loved the Motherhood store. Old Navy online is great too. 5$ shipping and you can return to the store if you don't like it. I lived for my OLD NAVY black YOGA pants and they make them in shorts too. SO COMFY!
Post a Comment