How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 11, 2007

Belly Evolution: Week 13

Ok, so this week's photos aren't REALLY fair because we ate Chinese food right beforehand.... and boy was it GOOD. The Morning (all day) sickness is getting MUCH better. I now only have it occasionally in the morning (what a concept). I'm starting the see a little pooch now, although I've been feeling like I have one for about 3 weeks. It feels almost like I have a water balloon stuck in my stomach and I can't suck my tummy in. I've had to utilize the rubber band trick with a few of my tighter waisted pants. They button, it just doesn't feel comfortable. Daryl says I've become the human furnace. I feel warm all the time. Pregnancy does some crazy things! People have begun the "laying of the hands" on the belly. That was odd for me at first, since I'm not very touchy feely with people outside my family, but now I'm used to it and it doesn't bother me. I'm glad to have people that are excited about our little peanut and want them to share in the joy with us...and if touching my belly is how they do it, then I'm okay with that....as long as they don't tickle me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay so I just noticed this was a new post (missed it before 'cause you've got the same outfit on ; ) You still look great!

Bethany said...

I love that you're doing this in the same place, same pose, same clothes!! It'll be a great record for you.

Amanda said...

Hey my peanut! :) I see you are growing!!! I hope you wished your Mom a Happy Mother's Day today! I also hope you took it easy on her today for being such a good mom and let her feel very good! My favorite thing about pregnancy was that my always cold feet were just dandy while there was a baby in my belly! It was also nice to go for almost 9 months without fussing with my hubby to make it warmer!!! Furnace life was great until it became 90 degrees outside and my feet looked like they belonged to King Kong himself!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better...just wondering...what are you going to do when those shorts and the white t-shirt don't fit anymore?? What will you take pictures in?? JK
Looking good ex-roomie.