We have reached week 15! As you can see from this weeks pictures, a lot can change in a week! It's amazing how 1-2 lbs can totally change the way you look! I'm wearing maternity clothes occasionally now and my jeans are completely out of the equation at this point. Thank goodness I kept the clothes I had when I was overweight in college! I'm over the morning sickness now which is nice, but now I only want bland food. It's weird how your tastes change with the hormones. Speaking of hormones... I'm not liking it's effects on my skin. I started breaking out last week. Hopefully this will be a fleeting event, much like the morning sickness. At this point, I'm just ready to feel Peanut move. Supposedly I should start feeling the baby any day now. I can't wait for that part!!!






2 comments:
Oh my gosh! How wild! You look great -- peanut is sprouting!!! So I have a question --- where is this nice blank white wall???
Ah yes the pregnancy acne...I felt as though like I looked like a pregnant teenager the way my face broke out! If it doesn't go away and let me know...I have a remedy called "the acne cure".
Post a Comment