
Week 17 is finally here! I'm REALLY starting to feel pregnant now. It's becoming difficult to bend all the way over to grab something under my desk when I'm sitting in my chair at work. Plus, this white t-shirt is getting WAAAAY tight!
Good news! The results all came back negative from the triple marker test so that's good! Also, I'm not completely sure, but I think I felt the baby on Monday. Amanda let me borrow her fetal heart monitor and Daryl was trying to listen for the baby's heart beat (still can't hear it using that thing) BUT when he was pressing down on the lower part of my tummy, I SWEAR I felt something rub up against where he was pushing down. Amanda said that Davis hated it when she used it to hear him and kept kicking and carrying on when she used it so maybe Peanut feels the same! I'm more inclined to think I did feel the baby because I got weepy for a split second which makes me think I subconsciously knew it was the baby, even if "I" didn't.
Daryl bought me the best surprise Monday...a SNOOGLE (click on the word and check it out)! He bought me one of those full body pillows that makes a big "C" shape to go under my head and between my legs to keep me comfortably aligned and on my side. I honestly didn't think I would have this much trouble sleeping on my side. I keep waking up in the night on my back on TOP of the snoogle with it still between my legs. This is going to take a while to master.






2 comments:
Hi. Thanks for the comment on my blog. You're peanut will be here before you know it. Yes, you are now entering the stage of your pregnancy where you get very nimble with your TOES! By the end if I couldn't pick it up with my toes it stayed on the floor til someone else came along!
Glad to hear your tests came out well. Enjoy your snoogle. I had a hard time staying in position too. I am a stomach sleeper so it was hard. I would wake up flat on my back a lot too.
You will have to come up with a new picture outfit soon! Oh, and congrats on the feeling the baby move. You are right to trust your intuition. My first time with Lindsay I was 18 weeks. The cat was sitting on my lap and I felt a flutter and was like "was that you?" to the cat. But then I felt it again and I knew for sure. That's SO exciting! Feeling your baby move is the BEST thing ever!
That snoogle sound a lot better than the wedge pillow I had!
Post a Comment