How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 25, 2013

21 weeks

We've passed the half-way point!  Woo Hoo!

And we have a name!!!  Jamie named her new brother Cason.  We didn't have a name, and we liked it so there you go!  The middle name will be James (Daryl's middle name) and then we have the option of calling him C.J.

I have a vicious chest cold, so you will have to forgive the fact that I had no desire to go upstairs and put on the white T & shorts.

I am so ready for all of us to be well.  This head/chest cold has tormented the whole family (including extended family) and we need to be well before Easter since that is one of the holidays that we all spend together and we are hosting it this year (each year, we rotate who will host Easter, July 4th, Thanksgiving & Christmas).  Easter is the best for us since, all of the rest, I will either be huge pregnant or the new wee one will be here.

No comments: