And Evan had a stomach virus which he graciously shared with his mommy. 2 days later, so at least it wasn't at the same time. And thank you to my mom who stayed with my while Daryl was out of town since I got sick the night he left!
So here are the only belly shots I've been able to fit in our crazy last 2 weeks.
17.5 weeks
18.5 weeks....
sorry for the weird pose. I was taking a picture to show my SIL a shirt I bought and it ended up being my belly shot photo for the week.
UPDATE: Now daddy has decided to join in on the fun. Daryl now has a horrible head cold. Which incidentally my dad also has (and they weren't around each other!!!) Also, my grandma got the stomach bug from Evan and somehow our nephew also got it on the same day as Evan (and they, too, were never around each other in the week leading up to the illness... ODD!!!!)
UPDATE: Now daddy has decided to join in on the fun. Daryl now has a horrible head cold. Which incidentally my dad also has (and they weren't around each other!!!) Also, my grandma got the stomach bug from Evan and somehow our nephew also got it on the same day as Evan (and they, too, were never around each other in the week leading up to the illness... ODD!!!!)










No comments:
Post a Comment