How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 10, 2013

19 weeks

So I gained back 3 of the 4 lbs I lost courtesy of the stomach virus.  Can I just say I was STARVING once I was back to my normal self.  Incidentally, during the throws of the bug, tiny tot decided to FINALLY start kicking like a champ.  I mean, it has been crazy since Tuesday night.  I feel #3 all day now, as opposed to just once a day before the bug.  I was kind of worried since I felt J & E so early and so often, it makes me happy that this one has decided to get going.  I can even see them move from the outside sometimes.

Jamie starts soccer this week, so I will post pictures of her first practice.

Potty training is still going on with Mr. Evan.  He is doing relatively well, but still gets lazy from time to time.  He also tries to hold it too long (but hey, he is going thru the night and his naps dry, so that is good).

On the illness front, the last one down is Daryl, but he is doing better.  I made him go to the doctor and they told him what OTC's to take so he is closer to his normal self today.  I'm ready to have my partner in crime back.  Luckily, Jamie is a trouper about going to bed on her own, so instead of her normal night time routine with daddy, we read a book in Evan's room while he has a snack (have I ever mentioned what a HORRIBLE eater he is? He will eat a chicken nugget and one bite of side item and then is done and starving by bed time) and then she goes off to her room and tucks herself in.  So grateful that she is such a little independent girl.  She is also a VERY big help to me. She is great with Evan and makes sure everything runs smoothly.  She is my 2nd in command, for sure!  She is SUCH a great big sister.  She lets Evan have "horsey rides" and plays so well with him.



For this week, I'm working the consignment sale at the church, so hopefully I will bring back tales of wonderful finds!   I wish I could shop for #3, but we don't find out until FRIDAY if it is a boy or girl.   How can I wait that long?!?!?!  haha.  We already knew at 17 weeks that Evan was a boy so this seems like F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!!!  At least I can shop the half off day for #3.  :-)

No comments: