How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

22 weeks and Easter

Here we are at 22 weeks.  I feel huge and it is only going to get bigger. haha. I did go get a massage today and now I don't feel quite so big since I don't hurt anymore.  :-)

Hope you all had a great Easter!  We started off the weekend with an Easter Egg Hunt!



Evan ran right over to the bunny and gave him a big hug.  I love this shot because you can see his little curls.  My cute little man!

Evan REALLY got into the hunt.  He FILLED his basket.  Jamie just milled around trying to find ones with only chocolate.  I can't blame her for that.

"Hey!  Why is this bag empty?"

 Jamie and I went to Easter service.  Evan would have been crawling under all the seats, so he stayed home with Dad.


Then we had the whole family over for Easter Dinner.
Here are some pics from the Day:













No comments: