How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day Mommie!

Thanks for being the best mommie in the world. You do so many fun things with me. I like when you read me books in my room, play monster with me and daddy, dress me up so I look cute and cool, snuggle with me when I am grumpy,rock me to sleep, take me for a walk in my wagon, take me to neat places, and making me feel like the most important person in the world.
I love you mommie.
Oh and by the way, Daddy thinks you are the coolest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's day Lori!

...and happy early father's day to your fabulous hubby ; ) What a sweet thing for him to do!

Kelly G said...

I love that picture of you and J! Hope you had a great mothers day :)