Jamie will FINALLY wear a bow for me (in moderation)
- She is just learning so fast now. She is beginning to count which is SO cute. The order for 2 & 3 gets confusing because we do 3-2-1 for when we are about to do something exciting, and she always skips 8, but she can make it to 15, so she is doing good.
- She is really beginning to pick up on songs and sings along sometimes.... she gets the last word of each versus, so Jesus Loves Me is like: Yaya yo ME yisya OH! muuahhh BIYA elme SO!
- She is pretty good at the ABC song too. I love to hear her sing but any time I bring out the camera, she shuts up like a mobster in the clink. Maybe I can get some footage soon.
- She is learning all of our family members' names so that is fun for them. She calls every little boy the name of her youngest cousin - so I'm working on calling every boy she sees "BOY"
- She LOVES to cook in her kitchen. She makes me waffles every day. She thinks it is so much fun to go in there and put something in the pan and flip it with the spatula or stir something in her little pots. She will say yum and good and pretend to drink out of the cups. And she LOVES her little tea pot. In the below, her tea cup is MIA, but her bowl was pitch hitting.






2 comments:
I can't believe how tall she is! I love the videos, keep em coming :)
i can't handle her......she is SO cute!!!
Post a Comment