How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Our Disney Vacation

Our vacation almost didn't happen. The night before we left, Jamie came down with a high fever but since she had no symptoms, the doc said she was good to go. Jamie fought the fever most of the trip, but never had any symptoms. It wasn't until we came home (and two days of no fever) that she is now all stuffy like I am (I've had a cold for about a week and a half now). But despite the illness, we still had a GREAT trip! So here are our pics!
Jamie checking out the view from the plane. She LOVES planes and kept saying "airpane!" as the others took off and landed around us. Family shot on the plane
Our first night's meal
Jamie ready to see Downtown Disney
In the hotel room with "my baby!"
Morning 1 - Chowing down on some blueberry muffin
Ready to go into the Magic Kingdom!
On our first ride "It's a Small World" and eating a snack.
Posing with the castle
Feeding the ducks on the way back to the room for lunch and nap time.
Back to the park and wondering why this guy doesn't move.
Arrrgh!
Riding the horses with Daddy.... she would say "neigh!" whenever we passed the ride.
in line for Buzz Lightyear ride.
Loving not having to use a car seat on the bus!
Day 2 - Animal Kingdom!
Loving on mommy
loving on daddy and making him wear mommy's glasses.
on the safari ride. She LOVED the giraffes!
Making her best Yetti face.
At the Animal Kingdom Lodge for dinner at Boma. Cheese Dad, check out the giraffe behind you! Peek a boo!

Family picture

5 comments:

Kelly G said...

So glad to hear yall had a great trip! I don't think you're ever too young or too old to enjoy Disney! It's so fun watching it through a child's eyes :)

Kelly G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

That looks like a fun trip. I can't wait to take my boys.

MattandErin said...

Looks like y'all had a blast! I can't wait to take Wesley and Hannah. We are thinking of planning a trip for next spring.

Anonymous said...

Wow! It looks like so much fun. I can't believe that I am almost 30 years old and I STILL haven't been to disney world!