Jamie cried the second the nurse called her back - I think she is starting to remember the doc's office, you think? Other than the wailing, she had a great appointment.
She is 26lb 2 oz (she has lost a pound so she is FINALLY in the 75%) and is 32 in (75% for height) and now she is done with shots until she is 4 (Hallelujah!)
Kimmy commented about TV- Kimmy - J has the attention span of a gnat when it is "big people shows". She will watch when an animal is on or music, then she is off running around trying to give us tea out of her play tea pot that sings songs. But in the morning, she watches one show while drinking her milk (it was the only way I could get her to sit still long enough to drink a whole glass). She likes Martha Speaks, Curious George, Super WHY, and if she sleeps in we will watch Sid The Science Kid. Anything else, and she is OFF the couch. haha. Of course TV didn't start until about 2 weeks ago and I limit it to Milk drinking time until Daryl gets home, and then he turns it back on and then it is back to animals & music (oh, and flowers - she loves flowers - especially the Singulair commercial).
And yes Andrea, she is doing a little head, shoulders, knees and toes action there at the beginning.... she does it ALL THE TIME - she loves that song.






1 comment:
Yeah for NO more shots and a good check up! All I know is she is adorable!
TV - I wish she (Tatum) would watch just one show ... but nope not for now ... I have tried the letter factory many times - they say she watches it at school ... I dunno - oh well! Bowden on the other hand will watch sports center with Daddy ... hahah
PS ... I loved the video if I forgot to tell you that ... she is just adorable!
Post a Comment