How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Teeth are in.... NOW you may sleep, mommy.

So Jamie has cut 2 more teeth.... she is now done with the front teeth (4 on top, 4 on bottom) and now has one of her first molars on the bottom right hand side. This was causing her (and I) to be awake from 12:00 - 4:00 Thursday night & Friday night. Last night, she slept from 8:30 - 7:00 (before time change). It was AMAZING!!! Of course, I still woke up every hour on the hour to check on her, but it was nice to be able to go back to sleep immediately. - - You will not see a picture of these teeth probably, because taking a picture of a UFO would be easier at this point.

And for all of my UGA fan friends who are in mourning this morning, this is for you (and for Andrea to make up for Jamie being a bee for Halloween). This was my outfit from 1979 - so this is OLD school UGA attire.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, we are in mourning. Jason looked at me this morning and said "Did that really happend yesterday?". Ugh.

Thanks for the picture and shout-out though. I love how your mom saved all of your clothes!

Congrats on the sleep too!

MBKimmy said...

1979 - that rocks! How wonderful that it was the right time of year for her to wear it! I love that!

Good luck with the teeth and it will get easier to sleep through the night with her as time passes!

Tara said...

I still can't get Evan to sleep all night, lucky you! I love the UGA outfit!

Anonymous said...

I love the outfit. Alex had on her UGA cheerleading outfit on Saturday and really there was nothing to cheer about.