Jamie figured out how to stand up on her own without holding onto anything last night!
Yay Jamie!
Too cute! I can't believe how fast they are growing! Marleigh started standing up by herself this week too! Can you believe it! Can't wait to see you guys!
Way to go Jamie I love the video and way to go Daddy ... keep her movin!
I just love being able to watch her grow up. Every blog post shows a new development in her little personality and skills ability. She's a doll!
Yeah Jamie!! I can not believe that she will be one soon. I can not wait to see the b-day photos.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Too cute! I can't believe how fast they are growing! Marleigh started standing up by herself this week too! Can you believe it! Can't wait to see you guys!
Way to go Jamie I love the video and way to go Daddy ... keep her movin!
I just love being able to watch her grow up. Every blog post shows a new development in her little personality and skills ability. She's a doll!
Yeah Jamie!! I can not believe that she will be one soon. I can not wait to see the b-day photos.
Post a Comment