How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 30, 2008

With One comes more FUN!

So Jamie is learning so much now, I thought I would just have an educational post. She now says Mama, Dada, Dog "og", Shoe, and Kitty "itty". She knows what we mean when we say up, go downstairs, paci, light, fan, monkey, ball, water, brush teeth, train, balloon, eat, dog, kitty, airplane, snack, mi mi (nurse), and of course the "names" of her immediate family - "where's momma, daddy," etc... She is beginning to walk more than she crawls. If we show her one time how to do use a toy, she knows how to use it. She refuses to keep her socks on. If I sing "la, la, la" she sings "ya, ya, ya". She mimics faces I make in the mirror. She recognizes it is her reflection because if she sees she is wearing a bow, she tries to grab it. She can "brush" her teeth - sorta. She is improving in using a fork. She can use her 4wheeler and climb off by herself when she is done. I'm sure there is more, but that is what I can think of for now. She has 10 teeth and "talks" all the time... if only we knew what language it was! haha.

6 comments:

MBKimmy said...

How fun! I have tried to write all of the things Tatum is doing each week - it is just so much - then I throw Bowden in the mix and it is a mess - hahah

Are you going to continue to nurse or make the switch to Milk?!

The Partins said...

I'm working on her drinking milk. She HATED it at first - I did the tricks the doc recommended - adding ovaltine, heating it up, etc - the only way she will take milk is mixed in her Rice Cereal so she is SLOWLY growing to like milk. Once she will drink it up, then I can start weaning her. whew!

The Brooks Family said...

What a smart little girl!! I think she's making room for a brother or sister =)

Jessica, JB & Ryleigh said...

Such a fun age!

MattandErin said...

She is getting so big! For a while there, I was the only one who understood "Wesley talk"... You'll figure her out soon! :) Erin

Nicole Roberts said...

Isn't one so much fun?? :)