How old is Jamie?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

How old is Evan?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

How old is Cason?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

So Jamie out grew her Lamb costume so our super nice neighbors let us borrow this cute little Bumble Bee costume! Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!
"You BEST not mess with the pumpkin!"
Mommy and her Baby Bumble Bee Daddy with the little Stinger
Fly Bee, FLY!

7 comments:

The Brooks Family said...

That is one BIG pumpkin and one CUTE bee!!!! Happy Halloween!

The Gordon Family said...

Jamie is so adorable, she is getting so big! I am sure she had so much fun in her costume. Nice pumpkin too!

Stephanie Rider said...

Too cute! Aren't the holidays just so much more fun with kids! It only gets better as they start to fully understand them although I could do without the sugar meltdowns. :)

Misty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Misty said...

Holy Cow, that is one big pumpkin! I love the little bumble bee, too cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey, what happened to the little lamb? Of course you know I like that one better being a UGA fan and all...but she is still too stinkin' cute for words!

MBKimmy said...

That is great! Love the Bee and Glad that you took pics in the lamb!